Orange “Contul Meu”
The “Contul Meu” app by Orange was created to allow Orange users to easily access their accounts and useful information in a pleasurable way that encouraged engagement and discovery. The app was made up of a modular design that employed iOS UI components, Google Material Design and strong Orange branding. I was asked to join Orange during this project initially to help with UI and visual designs. My responsibilities and duration on the project grew quickly and I was soon involved in many aspects of both the design of the app and the marketing of the project also. It was very refreshing working with a great team at Orange and being able to have such a substantial input in to this project.
My responsibilities included;
- Supporting UI and visual design,
- UX for additional features,
- Interaction/transition design,
- Creation of design specs and guides,
- Optimisation of assets for development,
- Creation of animated video guides for both iOS and Android designs,
- Prototyping of various flows using InVision,
- Creation of 3D animations and motion graphics for a promotional video for the product,
- Motion Graphics training,
The “Contul Meu” has been released in Romania for testing and refining before being rolled out across Europe.
UX / Visual Design Lead: Alessandro Filippo
UX Principal: Rudy de Belgeonne
- Date: February 2015
- Client: Orange "Contul Meu"
- Skills: 3D, Mobile, Motion Graphics, UI, Visual Design